Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 V-Rod, CFR Headers, CFR Fueler, Oberon Slave, Chrome Forks, Chrome Sway, Chrome Calipers.
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is depressing, I just looked at everything at Baggers Kingdom and they have nothing for my 2003, and they have TONS of shit. I cant find an aftermarket rear fender anywhere and I have been looking for months now. I found Chrome covers for my rear wheel nuts. I found the fancy clutch slave cylinder made by Oberon and I bought all the other chrome that they offer for a 2003 but there are no airbox covers, front or rear fenders, or radiator scoops that I can find anywhere. This sucks

·
Premium Member
2003 V-Rod, CFR Headers, CFR Fueler, Oberon Slave, Chrome Forks, Chrome Sway, Chrome Calipers.
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is depressing, I just looked at everything at Baggers Kingdom and they have nothing for my 2003, and they have TONS of shit. I cant find an aftermarket rear fender anywhere and I have been looking for months now. I found Chrome covers for my rear wheel nuts. I found the fancy clutch slave cylinder made by Oberon and I bought all the other chrome that they offer for a 2003 but there are no airbox covers, front or rear fenders, or radiator scoops that I can find anywhere. This sucks
If I would have known this I would have bought a newer model V-Rod

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
If I would have known this I would have bought a newer model V-Rod
There are many aftermarket suppliers over seas. Might be worth a look. Us regardless of years, selection is limited. If you are on any FB v rod groups, they, advertise there, or at least someone knows someone that sells what you are looking for.
Ron

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is a FB V-Rod group?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have found tons of stuff for my 03 on here and Ebay. There are literally 100's of fenders and airbox covers and complete tin sets on Ebay. Can't find one you like. Buy one with a little damage and make it what you want.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok guys JJrod has showed me a spot that has all the shit i was complaining about (accept radiator scoops 2003 is the only year they cant do) so ignore my earlier bitching.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts