Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have up for sale my wifes 03 VROD.No damage,never wrecked,excellent shape.Bike has many many extras,and is a blast to ride.Wife dont want to ride no more and i sold my 07 NIght Rod Already and now she is selling hers.We are going to get a new Street Glide in the spring.It has the 2 tone black & siver paint.Rinehart 2-1 pipe,Power Commander Tuner,K&N filter,Works Performance 11" rear shocks,new 200 Avon rear tire,new Avon front tire,Factory chrome extras include Frt & rear Reactor wheels off screamin eagle vrod,matching rear pulley,lower fork legs,billit mirrors,control housings,clutch & brake levers,front foot pegs and brackets,shifter rod,water coolant hose cover,lots of small screws bolts & nuts,new Gel battery,26 tooth front pulley.Front & rear swing arm covers.This bikes sits low and is easy to ride.Was Tuned at Workmans HD in Rock Falls. Have 100th Anniversay cover that goes with bike.Selling for $8900.We have over $5,000 just in extras. Bike needs nothing,runs perfect,we want to move it out & get the Street Glide. Bike just hit 11K on mileage.I can be reached at 815 343 8617 on my cell if you need any other info.Clear title in hand

Attachments

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
:banghead::banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts