Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a "B" style headlight . The housing is black with a chrome ring . The wiring harness will plug directly into your main loom under the left panel near the air box cover. This is a great way to put a headlight onto a Nightrod after taking off the headlight cowling or once you have eliminated the flower vase on the A models . Light is in NEW condition . You can see photos of the light installed on my Nightrod after I removed my cowling. $100.00 bucks and I pay the shipping. I sold the "D" and purchased an "A" so I do not need the light ....
Jeff A.K.A. "Fatbrothers"

Attachments

·
Trailers R 4 Boats
1,271 Posts
Is the headlight still available?

fatbrothers said:
I have for sale a "B" style headlight . The housing is black with a chrome ring . The wiring harness will plug directly into your main loom under the left panel near the air box cover. This is a great way to put a headlight onto a Nightrod after taking off the headlight cowling or once you have eliminated the flower vase on the A models . Light is in NEW condition . You can see photos of the light installed on my Nightrod after I removed my cowling. $100.00 bucks and I pay the shipping. I sold the "D" and purchased an "A" so I do not need the light ....
Jeff A.K.A. "Fatbrothers"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts