Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy’s,

I have an 03 Vrod anniversary Edition with the silver and gray paint, that has only 10,050 miles on it. It comes with the Anniversary Cover, quick release windshield and 2 sets of keys. The bike is in excellent condition and just had the oil changed and all brake and clutch fluid changed. I’m going to list it for sale here but I’m curious to get your opinions on what you think a fair price is and keep in mind that I would like to sell quick because I found an 03 ultra classic for a great price that will replace this one. I don’t want to sell one bit but my wife is very uncomfortable riding on it hence wanting an Ultra. Thanks for your input as always

·
Registered
421 Posts
I did the exact same thing in 2007 at the request of the sequel. I sold the V and bought a new Ultra. I loved the Ultra. But missed the V the minute I got rid of it. FF14 years. The sequel is long gone. And I sold that same Ultra and bought my current VROD. Had and still have several other bikes as well. You will enjoy the Ultra. But it will be a money pit. Guaranteed! As for your VROD. I know where one is for $4400 with 12k on it. I've low balled him a few times. He hasn't bit yet. lol! Seen several listed at anywhere from the $4400 to $7500. If you price it to sell. It will. Most bring in the 5k to 6k range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts