Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm trying to help out a friend and pilot, the CEO of a local company I maintain a corporate jet for - he's moving from a inland ranch to a beach condo and trying to sell his 2003 Anniversary Edition V Rod - he's the first and only owner - the bikes in real excellent shape, always garaged, exactly 6000 miles as of 4 pm today -it's got H-D Screaming Eagle pipes, windscreen, backrest, grips, no corrosion. They just don't get any better than this - not raced or abused, always respected and H-D maintained. Reluctantly, his baby, she's a for sale for $ 6750 ( he paid right at $ 19,000 :) PM me if you're interested - located in Central FL. Fly or drive in, buy it and ride or trailer it home ( or we can deliver within 250 miles R/T for low bucks ) Will try to get photos up here asap, got no idea how to do it, but I got a few on my phone so I could text them if you PM me before that. Thx ! I'd buy it myself but a sixth M/C in my garage would make my Misses a little pissed. :blahblah: :D

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey MotorMike you can private message me here on the site with any phone # that will accept texted photos and I can text them over to you. I gotta go to work today so no time to figure out how to upload them here on the site now but I'd be happy to text them to you or anyone else's phone. Thx. SRR

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4nic8 just private message me your phone # here on the site and I'll send you the photos, super nice bike, the screaming eagle pipes sound super deep and sweet - I'm over here in the Longwood/Casselberry area, I can enclosed trailer deliver easy to Deland to keep out of the rain if you are interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.