Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this New to this forum. Hoping to sale our VROD, in order to help with the purchase of my own. I'm short so the softail slim S is perfect for me. I fell in love with it. So definitely open for trade. We've had this bike for few years now. When we purchased it, it only had 6800 miles on it. It is at 11,000. Mostly highway mileage. Has been parked for the past year, after we purchased our Ultra classic. We truly have enjoyed it. One helluva a bike. We had put it in the shop to have the brakes done. New stainless steel brake lines. All chrome mirrors, controls & reservoirs. Had the front shocks rebuilt, due to one side was leaking. So did both. Dyna Tech package already installed. Comes with both original set of rim's and custom set. Asking $5500 o.b.o. have had the option for the past year to sale it, and it has been extremely hard to let go of. We purchased it from a customer of ours, who lived at the beaches. Carport kept but not covered often, therefore had minor rust when we purchased. Has been carport kept and covered since. Original factory paint and parts. For someone who wants to put little change and tinker into it, would have a brand new/gently used VROD. Any interest lmk. Thanks for lookin' ☠

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
New to this New to this forum. Hoping to sale our VROD, in order to help with the purchase of my own. I'm short so the softail slim S is perfect for me. I fell in love with it. So definitely open for trade. We've had this bike for few years now. When we purchased it, it only had 6800 miles on it. It is at 11,000. Mostly highway mileage. Has been parked for the past year, after we purchased our Ultra classic. We truly have enjoyed it. One helluva a bike. We had put it in the shop to have the brakes done. New stainless steel brake lines. All chrome mirrors, controls & reservoirs. Had the front shocks rebuilt, due to one side was leaking. So did both. Dyna Tech package already installed. Comes with both original set of rim's and custom set. Asking $5500 o.b.o. have had the option for the past year to sale it, and it has been extremely hard to let go of. We purchased it from a customer of ours, who lived at the beaches. Carport kept but not covered often, therefore had minor rust when we purchased. Has been carport kept and covered since. Original factory paint and parts. For someone who wants to put little change and tinker into it, would have a brand new/gently used VROD. Any interest lmk. Thanks for lookin' ☠
Welcome to the forum.
The year of the bike and some pictures would probably generate more interest.

·
Premium Member
11,256 Posts
Location would be nice also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts