Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted previously about a range of products i started buying (off shopping TV originally). I emailed the company that sells them in the uk, www.netparts.co.uk.

I started using the Proshine spray and shine which is a waterless cleaning product and it really works. They do a small bottle which i thought would suit those of us who take cleaning products out when we ride :stilpoke:

They also sell engine treatments and something i have found amazing for cleaning the bike, miracle cloths (microfibre).

Sean came back to me and said he would offer 20% off retail prices of all orders over £20 until the end of the year (suppose i can ask him to do it again next year). Enter the code "vsrc" at the checkout.

I am getting nothing from this, i have asked him to give the best deal to all of us and that is what he has done.

I have just bought the rain and fog stuff as well as the wheel and tyre products. They also sell the goo stuff for tyres and puncture repairs.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Thanks for that.

I am looking for something like "Spray and Shine" to make it easier cleaning the nooks and crannies.
I would be a bit dubious about putting a solution with wax in it on the engine though, won't it will build up after a while and leave a white residue?

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
diverse said:
I posted previously about a range of products i started buying (off shopping TV originally). I emailed the company that sells them in the uk, www.netparts.co.uk.

I started using the Proshine spray and shine which is a waterless cleaning product and it really works. They do a small bottle which i thought would suit those of us who take cleaning products out when we ride :stilpoke:

They also sell engine treatments and something i have found amazing for cleaning the bike, miracle cloths (microfibre).

Sean came back to me and said he would offer 20% off retail prices of all orders over £20 until the end of the year (suppose i can ask him to do it again next year). Enter the code "vsrc" at the checkout.

I am getting nothing from this, i have asked him to give the best deal to all of us and that is what he has done.

I have just bought the rain and fog stuff as well as the wheel and tyre products. They also sell the goo stuff for tyres and puncture repairs.
Is that correct? vsrc or is that a typo?

1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DOH! yep, typo! code is "vrsc"

I wouldn't know about the engine. they do a very small bottle which i bought for when i'm out and about, i know Clive took bugwipes out with to Calne last year.

I would get some of the tyre and trim shine stuff, it works great on external car trim, my mini's trim was white from polish, now it's back to black.

I actually prefer their Microfibre cloths to the HD ones, i use blue to clean and pink to polish (i know a bit anal).

They also do different offers, last week they had buy 1 spray and clean and get 1 spray and shine free. This week the bundles are a little cheaper. Still way cheaper than idealworld.tv

1 - 4 of 4 Posts