Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the 2 button dongle is for next to the data hookup under the left side cover?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
WalzeRod said:
Does anyone know what the 2 button dongle is for next to the data hookup under the left side cover?
That were the Upgradeable Fluxcapasitor goes! ;) Make sure it has fresh Muffler Bearing Oil in it or your gonna be Screwed! :hitfan: ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super Kaz said:
That were the Upgradeable Fluxcapasitor goes! ;) Make sure it has fresh Muffler Bearing Oil in it or your gonna be Screwed! :hitfan: ;)

I thought the fluxcapasitor goes under the fuel tank. Now if I can only find those carburetor belts. :goof:

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
It's not a dongle, its a 2 wire connector that has a plug in it. It's "hot" with 12V when the ignition switch is in the On or Acc position. It plugs into a 3rd "parking" light on the international versions of the V-Rod.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
WalzeRod said:
I thought the fluxcapasitor goes under the fuel tank. Now if I can only find those carburetor belts. :goof:
Make sure when you do you have the Right Tensioning tool.Those belts are Very Finicky .Also use a Boron Scale for your weighting of the Belts! :2cents: ;)

·
Registered Confuser
828 Posts
:laugh:
:hyper:
:laugh:
:dance:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts