Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a great map for my new 2 into 1 rinehart pipes. I have a PCIII and topless and stage 1. Also, I will be installing a 28t front sprocket. Thanks in advance to all who reply!
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
i have one that was a custom tune for an 07dx with reinharts 2:1, topless, k&N but it was a stock flashed computer.
 

·
lurch on two wheels
Joined
·
296 Posts
I'm kind of hoping there is something out there for this setup too.

My setup will be:
Rinehart 2 into 1's
ECM stage 1 for SE slip-ons
K&N Topless

I see on the website there is a map for download (M809-030) that is for "Rinehart exhaust, Stage 1 ECM and Screamin Eagle air filter" which might be a good starting point, but I'm not 100% sure this is for the 2 into 1 or the 2 into 2, and it doesn't say anything about being topless.
 

·
lurch on two wheels
Joined
·
296 Posts
Bueller? Bueller?

Nobody has a Rinehart on a Stage1 ECM? Anyone know if Fuel Moto has something? I'd be happy if anyone has something even remotely close. I'm tempted to try a CFR map since I figure it might be halfway close.

-jt
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
JaredT said:
:wazzup: :helpme:
no one has a silimilar map arrarently.. if you didnt have the stage 1 tune on yours I could give you a tune that may work halfway decent... but with you having the stage 1 tune in it, I am not sure what my tune will do to your bike.
 

·
lurch on two wheels
Joined
·
296 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
no one has a silimilar map arrarently.. if you didnt have the stage 1 tune on yours I could give you a tune that may work halfway decent... but with you having the stage 1 tune in it, I am not sure what my tune will do to your bike.
Yeah, that has been the main problem. I guess I need to just break down and make a run to the dealer and get the stage 1 flashed out of it! There seem to be at least a few maps available for the stock ECM. The other option of course is to go get a dyno tune on the current setup, but I haven't really done the research to know who in the area is "The GUY".
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
JaredT said:
Yeah, that has been the main problem. I guess I need to just break down and make a run to the dealer and get the stage 1 flashed out of it! There seem to be at least a few maps available for the stock ECM. The other option of course is to go get a dyno tune on the current setup, but I haven't really done the research to know who in the area is "The GUY".
if you have it flashed out it would open more doors for you....after all is said and done with my bike, i am glad to have had mine dyno tuned
 

·
lurch on two wheels
Joined
·
296 Posts
I'm also a firm believer in the custom dyno tune...and I might add done by a reputable tuner. A dyno tune is a great thing, but its only as good as the man behind the curtain.
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
JaredT said:
I'm also a firm believer in the custom dyno tune...and I might add done by a reputable tuner. A dyno tune is a great thing, but its only as good as the man behind the curtain.
I couldnt agree more! any dumbass can strap one down and add fuel to make the air fuel numbers come out right. A true tuner can work wonders with a good tune, and a great tuner doesnt tune for HP they tune for streetability, the HP numbers will come.
 

·
VRSCD's Rule!
Joined
·
4,160 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
I couldnt agree more! any dumbass can strap one down and add fuel to make the air fuel numbers come out right. A true tuner can work wonders with a good tune, and a great tuner doesnt tune for HP they tune for streetability, the HP numbers will come.
Travis, who do you let tune your bike? I've been thinking of using Dean at Carolina Hardley.

I got a 06 D with Rinehart 2-1 stock ECM and PCIII map if someone needs one. I actually have 2 that I like.
 

·
lurch on two wheels
Joined
·
296 Posts
You know I just noticed that you are in NC, oddly enough my main experience with dyno tuning has been in NC. I had my firebird tuned by Jeff Creech at Carolina Auto Masters (CAM) in Durham. He did a great job on my bird, I'd like to find someone to do as nice a tune on my bike.
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
vrodderD said:
Travis, who do you let tune your bike? I've been thinking of using Dean at Carolina Hardley.

I got a 06 D with Rinehart 2-1 stock ECM and PCIII map if someone needs one. I actually have 2 that I like.
Dean tuned my bike the other day as a matter of fact... it was 96*f and the bike made 112 rwhp and (I think) 78 ft lbs

I had another tune loaded up into the pcIII from a DX with similar mods. The tune was also done by dean but wasnt exactly for my bike. It seemed a little lean at around 5k or so, so I never got on the bike for fear of a lean condition. I took it and he ran a baseline with the existing tune just to see and the bike made 107rwhp and 76 ft lbs. I was right as well, it was 15.5:1 at around 5500 rpms!!!!!

He started from scratch and really cleaned up my power curve and the bike picked up some nice power! It took a few days to get my bike back, but I am happy
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
JaredT said:
You know I just noticed that you are in NC, oddly enough my main experience with dyno tuning has been in NC. I had my firebird tuned by Jeff Creech at Carolina Auto Masters (CAM) in Durham. He did a great job on my bird, I'd like to find someone to do as nice a tune on my bike.
creech is one of the better fbody tuners anywhere.... I am good friends with kelley and alvin from PCMforless.com. They are IMHO the best fbody tuners I have ever dealt with. I am sure there may be people that may get an extra ponie or two, but you could never work with a nice group of tuners!:notworth:
 

·
VRSCD's Rule!
Joined
·
4,160 Posts
JaredT said:
Ok, post up any and all Topless Rinehart maps, I might have to make a trip to the dealer this weekend.
I will post up what I have when I get home from work. Will be tonight sometime. Did you check the EFI section too?
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
vrodderD said:
I will post up what I have when I get home from work. Will be tonight sometime. Did you check the EFI section too?
i posted mine somewhere in the efi section... if you do a search for my name under that section you will find it
 

·
lurch on two wheels
Joined
·
296 Posts
Well, we don't need them posted here, they should probably be posted in the sticky. No reason to try and maintain multiple lists, unless someone thinks there is a benefit to having a Rinehart only map thread, in which case I would recommend starting a new thread.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top