Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very deep sounding pipe. Runs very strong! Good conditon! Complete system , head pipes , modified 3rd volume , completly gutted rear can , and mounting bracket. $200 plus shipping.:)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
P M Sent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Powerline Pipe

PM sent
 

·
I'm With Stupid
Joined
·
966 Posts
Well its probably too late to get in line so I'll just ask a question. Is this the 2 into 1 using a stock muffler that I recently read about in another post? Looks good regardless.
 

·
1130cc.comaholic
Joined
·
13,241 Posts
robbwest said:
Well its probably too late to get in line so I'll just ask a question. Is this the 2 into 1 using a stock muffler that I recently read about in another post? Looks good regardless.
I'm pretty sure it's the same thing, I want one too! I looked over my original exhaust and I'm just not brave enough to try to do it myself. I want to know who will do it for me???
 

·
I'm With Stupid
Joined
·
966 Posts
lakedrunk said:
I'm pretty sure it's the same thing, I want one too! I looked over my original exhaust and I'm just not brave enough to try to do it myself. I want to know who will do it for me???
I hear that. The post showing one actually on a bike was the best looking 2 into 1 that I've seen IMO.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,036 Posts
robbwest said:
I hear that. The post showing one actually on a bike was the best looking 2 into 1 that I've seen IMO.
It's a great looking pipe and makes good power according to Diomedes.
 

·
I'm With Stupid
Joined
·
966 Posts
josephthreedogs said:
I also want one.
Maybe its just the beers talking but I've got to believe that with all the stock exhausts out there that you can't hardly give away, this could be a money making opportunity for someone? :hmm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
2nd PM Sent Reguarding Payment
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Payment Sent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD! PAYMENT RECIEVED thanks
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top