Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a 2-1 exhaust used and it came with this bracket. It does not fit my 08 DX. My bolts are in a triangle shape and not an L shape. So this one is for sale as shown in the pic.

Thanks for looking!

$50 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That looks like the frame bracket which you may still need. The exhaust bracket is made up of two main pieces. That piece and another one that bolts to that giving you the triangle shaped bolt pattern I assume you are looking for.

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shaggy,

I have the bracket that mounts to the muffler and I have the one that I posted a picture of. The problem is that the one that I posted a picture of does not fit my bike.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ok, wasn't sure if you new the exact components needed to swap on your exhaust... I don't know which pieces fit what for sure just have read all the posts about needing this bracket or that bracket and nobody being 100% sure in posts which one they need.

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
replacement bracket

Well, a trip to Home Depot and I have a replacement bracket for the one that does not fit!

Attachments

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
bracket

Well, a trip to Home Depot and I have a replacement bracket for the one that does not fit!
Congratulations ...nice...that beats stock price & probably a weight savings!

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AW bracket still for sale. TTT

·
Registered
264 Posts
hey, just seen your post and PM...sorry, haven't been on the site for awhile! Nicely done...looks oddly familiar! :D

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Final product

Here is the finished product.

Attachments

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
marker4x4, it is pretty tough lookin, right!?

Still for sale, TTT

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That it does, and I hope it won't!

TTT

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$40 shipped, anyone???