Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my 08 DX for about six months now and love the hell out of it, but this weekend was the defining moment. I rode to see an old buddy of mine who is a sherrif's deputy and we met up while he was still on duty. After hanging out for a while I followed him to his house since he was done for the day. His cruiser is a Dode Charger with a police package and he had been bragging about how fast it was, and after we came to a nice long stretch of road with no one around he punched it trying to leave me behind. So I took him up on his offer and rolled the throttle to show him what fast looked like. I passed him with ease and pulled away like he was sitting still. Needless to say, racing a cop while watching him disappear behind you is something that won't soon be forgotten. When we got back to his house, all he could do was smile and say "yep, it's fast." So I offered him a ride on the back but only if he would stay in uniform and wear a "Chips" helmet. He said NO.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
welcome... that sounds like " capable of evading high speed pursuit" to me

·
AKA:KrammitTheFrodge
36 Posts
good job "thunder" :moon:

you gonna be "ponch" or "the other guy"?

:stooge:

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pozzi are you still upset I wouldn't let you ride on the back? You're gonna have to move on brother, I'm not in to 6'4" Shrek looking m'fers. Quit stalking me!!:spank:

Wow I just read that and it sounds gay as hell. But no seriously Pozzi is gay I'm not.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,151 Posts
That *is* a good story.

·
AKA:KrammitTheFrodge
36 Posts
wow... you call me gay and then put the "spank me" smiley in your post. :banghead:

get back in the closet or i'm calling Va-Jay-Jay and giving him your address. :barf:

note to outside observers: RiverAce and I work together; different directorates, same program. contrary to observable trends here, we're actually friends. we're both former military, so we all harass each other mercilessly.

shrek->:chainsaw:<-thunder

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow... you call me gay and then put the "spank me" smiley in your post. :banghead:

get back in the closet or i'm calling Va-Jay-Jay and giving him your address. :barf:

note to outside observers: RiverAce and I work together; different directorates, same program. contrary to observable trends here, we're actually friends. we're both former military, so we all harass each other mercilessly.

shrek->:chainsaw:<-thunder
:stupid:

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is a great story. I have 2 that are similar.
Worked at a police car repair shop and had a detective come in with an unmarked caprice. He was bragging about how fast the cars were with the LT1's. He saw my mustang and said that he would smoke it. Little did he know that it had a small paxton blower on it. We went out and raced with a marked car following us. Needless to say he lost and could not believe that a mustang beat him.
I am a paramediv/fireman for the town that I live in. I am good friend's with a couple of the local police. My wife and I bought a 98 Viper this year and I met my cop friend @ the donut shop to show it to him after I got off shift. He asked how fast it was and I told him that I would "show him". We took off from a light and proceeded to pass a slower car. He flipped on the lights for good measure. Had to be site for the guy in the slower car, seeing a red Viper being chased by a squad with his lights on.

Eric

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
welcome... that sounds like " capable of evading high speed pursuit" to me
I actually have this, as a sticker, on the back of my helmet!:notworth:

Welcome, RiverAce!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts