Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to throw this out there for everybody. I just received a brand new set of 1st gen bars in the mail yesterday. I got them from ghost rider customs he has a source in Italy that apparently had some still on the shelves over there. It did take a total of two months to get them thru powder coaters and to be shipped here from overseas because of there work/holiday schedule overseas. I am not sure how many more he can get his hands on but I figured I let everyone know.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
i got a used set in the summer ,k they do look sweet

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Paid $500 for mine from the local HD dealer in 2004...

Still took 2 months...

·
Registered
255 Posts
I just couldnt, in good conscience, spend that much money on a set of handlebars. They do look awesome, but I would probably pull an eyeball out before I spent that kind of money

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
The bars are definitely worth the money. They look killer and (at least for me) are way more comfortable than stock. The stock ones made me sit straight up and get hammered by the wind. Then I would pull myself down and my traps would kill after a half an hour. I looked into making a one piece cnc'd set of bars and the metal (unless I bought in huge bulk) was in the area of $300 for one set.

-Keith

·
Registered
976 Posts
I just couldnt, in good conscience, spend that much money on a set of handlebars. They do look awesome, but I would probably pull an eyeball out before I spent that kind of money
$ 400 Would probably part with .But at $700+ no way .

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol I feel ya on the money at $800 plus, but man they look so good !!! Nothing else out there I have seen that's looks quite like them.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
agreed ^^^ and good looking out and thinking of other members here ,love mine and even better cos mine are chromed ,thanks to buckeye and browns

1 - 14 of 14 Posts