Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need I say more?

·
V-Rod Addict
466 Posts
V-Mods:

All I do is spin the rear wheel all the way through first gear... Need I say more! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh, no.......you can keep the bike coming up till you hit balance.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
Not doubting you,It is possible with it all stock ;) ,but we wanna see pics or a movie clip. :mrgr:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
let me see what i can do, i dont really have a camera or anything other than the one we use at work for the used bikes.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Get you foot off the Sissy Bar!

You cant ride a Wheelie Like that! :sinister:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Must Be A Hard Come Down In 1st Gear...do U Have A 30 Or A 28 Primary Gear? The Rake Isn't Conducive To 1st And Only 1st Gear Wheeley. Gotta Blast!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
28 tooth pully, and hard landings. She is just soooo heavy it comes down like a ton of bricks.

WFO!!!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
I've lifted my bike off the ground while getting on the freeway, came up about 6", my neighbor was with me and couldn't believe it. He has a little Sportster, he kicks my butt in the twisties though.

·
Loud and Proud
628 Posts
I just put on a 28T.. Today I was messing around, launched the bike a couple times and it hooked up pretty hard. A friend said the front tire was comming off the ground 3 - 4 inches..

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Wild Bill said:
I just put on a 28T.. Today I was messing around, launched the bike a couple times and it hooked up pretty hard. A friend said the front tire was comming off the ground 3 - 4 inches..
PICS WE MUST HAVE SOME! :spank:

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Getting the wheel of the ground IS NOT a problem, can someone get that cleared after a lifetime of posts?

With nearly half the hp sportsters WILL wheelie easier than a V-Rod, sheesh! That's a fact! I'm talking 1200cc, an 883 is a joke on MANkind.

The difficult part of keeping it up :lick: is reconciling your mind with a hard :lick: landing in first when she's :lick: so wound up. I'm a pussy :lick: for that, anyone man enough to admit it? I also admit to wanting one of those :lick: . This is getting sexual so I'm leaving. :surrender

1 - 20 of 21 Posts