Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:ride: :ride: I am putting together a Poker Run scheduled for May 15, 2004. Will be in Southeast Missouri, more info to come. Looking for a good turn out hopefully a 150+ Bikes. Will have live band, food, and door prizes. 100 miles will be trip returning to same place we start Wheelhouse Bar and Grill in Wyatt, MO. Six miles from nearest hotel. Will be talking to hotel to get preferred rate for all bikers that attend. Hope some of you can come!!

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
I am temped to go
Total Est. Time: 6 hours, 43 minutes Total Est. Distance: 404.68 miles
but i never know if i will be working or if i will have free time...work never lets me know what i'll be doing or where untill the last minute. i might see if i can take that time off.

EDIT: just discussed this with the S.O. and she likes the idea, so keep us posted and hopefully nothing comes up keeping us from attending. :biker:

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
I hope to make it. I told the prez of our local Blue Knights Club so possibly we would bring a posse of bikers with us. I would guess 5 bikes minimum.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, I will keep you guys posted as things near completion, which should be in a few weeks. The more the better. So far we are getting a good response for people as far as attendance goes. Should be a lot of fun. Hey, it will involve riding so it will have to be fun.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:ride: :ride: It's official, the 1st Annual Swampeast Biker Bash and Poker Run is a GO! There will be a live band, food, door prizes, 50/50 drawing, T-Shirts and more. The ride will be approximately 100 hundred miles with seven scheduled stops. We are getting an awesome response and should have a good crowd. Looks to be a blast. There is still a little planning to do, but May 15 is the date. We will be starting at 10:00am, first bike out at 11:00am, last bike out at 12:30pm, first bike back at 4:00pm, and last bike back at 5:30pm. Festivities will begin upon return. FOOD, MUSIC, & CRUISIN, what else is there. Location is the Wheelhouse Bar & Grill in Wyatt, MO. Wyatt is 7 miles east of Charleston, MO and interstate 57 on HWY 60 East. It is also 4 miles from Illinois and Kentucky. It is right in the corner of all three states. If there are any questions for those of you who may like to come just pm me and I will be glad to help with any info that I can. Hope to see those that can come there.

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Hopefully, no gay british guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts