Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a Windvest 18" clear windshield that is designed to fit the V-Rod headlight bracket. It is on and off with only 2 alan bolts. Takes no more than 2 min.

It is in excellant condition and is yours for $300. incl. shipped to the 48 states.

I will try to post a couple of pics later. I am rather picky so when I say that it is in excellant condition, it is!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi-Def said:
I am selling a Windvest 18" clear windshield that is designed to fit the V-Rod headlight bracket. It is on and off with only 2 alan bolts. Takes no more than 2 min.

It is in excellant condition and is yours for $300. incl. shipped to the 48 states.

I will try to post a couple of pics later. I am rather picky so when I say that it is in excellant condition, it is!
do you have any pictures of it on your bike.
and do you still have it, ive been looking for one of those

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
screameagle said:

Click my link below, I have the same one.

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks firemedic! Yours was the first one I had seen on a bike when I was lookin. We will have to meet up sometime, maybe next time I am up in Nashua. Or, if you want to attend a ride and get together that I am working on for later this month in central MA let me know.

screameagle, yes I still have it and if you would like to see it on my bike, I will reinstall it and take a pic for you. No problem. I was so torn between the candy red and the blue when I got my 05' I got red as you may have already seen. Your blue 05' is awesome.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Let me know when you are in Nashua, and give me the date of your get together.

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
screameagle said:
Hi screameagle, I was looking at firemedic's gallery again and that is exactly how this windshield looks on our SE's.
So, take a look at his pics. You will like them.

$300. shipped and no surcharge for PayPal. It could be shipped to you today!

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
:deal: free bump!

That is the bracket left without shield on, 2 bolts and that comes off to stock! So 4 bolts and it is on or off.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi-Def said:
Hi screameagle, I was looking at firemedic's gallery again and that is exactly how this windshield looks on our SE's.
So, take a look at his pics. You will like them.

$300. shipped and no surcharge for PayPal. It could be shipped to you today!
i have to get the money then ill get back with you soon i hope i love that look

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
screameagle said:
i have to get the money then ill get back with you soon i hope i love that look
Thanks firemedic!

And Screameagle, I am not in such a hurry. I will hold it for a reasonable amount of time if you really want it. Just let me know what you would like to do.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi-Def said:
Thanks firemedic!

And Screameagle, I am not in such a hurry. I will hold it for a reasonable amount of time if you really want it. Just let me know what you would like to do.
i WANT IT
THANKS

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sold to screameagle pending payment.

·
Registered
204 Posts
payment sent

thanks for working with me on payment

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
screameagle said:
thanks for working with me on payment
Thank you, It will go out the moment the mailman gets here with your money order. Maybe today!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts