Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These came off a 2002 with 4000 miles on it. They all look pretty good. I didn't have any chrome polish, so I took the pics as is. Prices are plus shipping. PM your zip code and I will get accurate shipping costs.

Full size HD touring windshield. One scratch (I tried to photograph it.) The turn signal relocation kit is missing the turn signals and one of the little rods for the T-bolt. $100.00

16 ga Double barrel Screamin' Eagle exhaust w/ X-bracket. It looks crooked because the heat shields are not on tight. Some of the hose clamps are missing. It is in good shape. $150.00

Stock exhaust $75.00 SOLD

Stock 30 tooth sprocket and flange $50.00

Stock anodized front fender $65.00 SOLD

Horn cover $10.00 SOLD

Air box lid $10.00

K&N filter (only a few hundred miles on it) $25.00 SOLD

Paypal accepted.

Attachments

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
are the 16 gauge pipes scratched up al all?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are the 16 gauge pipes scratched up al all?
There are no dents,or rust. There is a small bit I never noticed before on the bottom of a heat shield. It looks like a rough place with chrome over it. I'll try to photograph it. If I see any scratches I'll photograph them too.

I also have the stock solid rims and Dunlops, but the shipping on them may be prohibitive. If there's any interest I will post them too.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm interested in the 16ga exhaust. Will you trade for a sundowner seat and passenger pillion?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the one bad spot. It's about 1" X 1 1/2" in area on the lower side of the heat shield. I haven't tried to polish it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post holiday bump, then off to E-Bay

·
Jason
147 Posts
pm sent on windshield

1 - 8 of 8 Posts