Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
82in. 2002 VRSCA. 3,875 miles on bike. 400 miles on engine.

4.285 bore, new CP pistons, actual 12.1:1 compression ratio. ported heads, oversize valves, new guides and valve job, Fererra spring and retainer kit, SE stage II cam kit, 12mm head studs, case studs, main and rod bearings, balanced crank, modified shift drum, modified primary chain tensioner, plugged oil jets. Barnett clutch springs. Supertrapp. 150hp 98tq

New powdercoat on frame with mounts for H-D mid controls welded to frame on left side, Kosman Buell wheel and Brembo brake kit. Kosman chainn drive kit. Kosman mid control kit. new battery.

$10.995.

Attachments

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
That is one sweet deal. And if Lou built it - it is good as gold. :deal::notworth:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Saw this bike in person, me likey!

Sad to say I bought another one off of him.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
piston oil jets were removed and plugged before i bought the bike. the bike has a stock stroke crank.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice ride. Black skins would look awesome on that bike. Previous owner traded the anodized skins off my bike for black and I would prefer to have a set. Let me know if you want to trade. Mine are in fine shape and I can get you closeups. Black frame + black skins = easier bike to sell??

thanks,
Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
If you were selling this in the UK at that price people would be biting you hand off!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
This must go like a whore in a naval reserve!!!! What was done to gearing? Is there a Power Commander with a tune or just as it is? Very interested. Any maintenance or what you done is all good and just change oil?

Rick

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
HMMMM, tempting

1 - 20 of 24 Posts