Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there is a bit of showing off in the other thread I figured I could add this. :D

As known McDaniel's is quite a bit conservative on the dyno. Last year I had 138 and the next weekend I was 149 locally with the same setup.

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
Damn fine numbers and its obvious good hardware always comes in threes :D
Holy crap - as I look at that dyno sheet your HP stays at over 140 for almost 2000 RPMs. That is one badass motor. I hope mine turns out that well. As you can see it's still in boxes :(

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
what I love is that it has stock MAXIMUM horsepower levels at 5750 rpms...that thing must be a total blast to ride

awesome setup :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ken, who was the big winner, made the most out of everyone?
I think JSC had 145 or something close to that. He usually cranks the boost up a bit.

From that dyno, looks like I would be shifting at 8800 rpm :D :thumb:
My best times on the track I have shifted about 8500. No reason to spin the boogers out of this engine. The only downside is traction. On the track I can finally get to WOT in 3rd but still spin the tire. I have a Shinko in the garage waiting to be mounted.

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Good numbers and Pondo did a nice job on the trophys.

Did you buy the shinko with the fire cracker thread ?

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Nice!

·
** Place ad here **
1,460 Posts
I think JSC had 145 or something close to that. He usually cranks the boost up a bit.

My best times on the track I have shifted about 8500. No reason to spin the boogers out of this engine. The only downside is traction. On the track I can finally get to WOT in 3rd but still spin the tire. I have a Shinko in the garage waiting to be mounted.
That is surprising on the tire spinning.... even with the tire pressure lowered?

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Very niiiice!!

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
HUUUMMMMM....

My stock 1130 cc pulled a 144.32 Hp.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
You must have strong hands to not fly off the back of that thing! Damn!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts