Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who did not make it to MWT here is my dyno sheet. Engine was built by Scott (D.A. Fitzgerald Motor Sports) with the help of Big Will. And lot's of phone call's before hand to Lonnie and Ken when I was trying to decide what to do or advice on this and that. I can't be happier! I had a goal of 140hp and we all know McDaniel's Dyno is on the conservative side so I would say goal reached and then some. Thank you everyone who helped me, this is the best forum out there and a great bunch of people I am proud to call friends.

Attachments

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
Those are good numbers for that build and hats off to all the forum members involved in it.. :notworth::notworth:

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
NICE! Beautiful trophy too.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I am super stoked by those numbers, I will say it again and again those HD Stage II cams are the real deal.

And yes I built that motor and my boy Big Will tuned it, hats off to him also.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
No need to mention that I beat you on the dragstrip with my stock 1130. :hidesbeh:

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, only because I backed out of the stage light. Says so right on the time slip. Where's my chicken sandwhich???

·
Registered
546 Posts
Nice power gain for only 100cc above the 1250. I know there's more involved in that motor, good job. I too have those cams in the 1250cc motor. Someday when I have a whole burning in my pocket, I might be able to graduate to 1350 or 1402 motor. Enjoy the power, it's never enough.

·
Heath
389 Posts
Oh that's Hot bro, congratz!!

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
nice necklace!

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Haha, only because I backed out of the stage light. Says so right on the time slip. Where's my chicken sandwhich???
So you're saying you chickened out? :rofl:

You gotta remind me, I would have bought you one at that wing joint we went to. I am absent minded as hell.

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
Jeck, you have a PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts