Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I bought my VROD about 6 months ago but just discovered this site last week, which is a shame because there is a wealth of knowledge here. I'm sure this info is already on this forum somewhere but cannot seem to find it so here it goes. I'm looking for a backrest to go on my 2013 night rod. I can find some online for '02-'06 night rod. And i can find some for '07-'11. The only thing I've been able to find is some backrests that go on the VROD Muscle. I'm assuming that because they have the same 240 back tires that this would be able to fit on my night rod but i'm skeptical to order it before making sure that it would. Also, if you guys have any suggestions for a backrest I would be all ears.

Thanks!

·
VRSC est -03
2,588 Posts
Welcome to 1130cc.
Link:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to 1130cc.
Link:
Thanks my man! I appreciate it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The Zeel is a good option. I went with the Dalavas backrest as it's the only backrest I know of that is a true quick detachable backrest. Link to the backrest is my video description:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh that's really cool. I went ahead and ordered the Zeel but if i hadn't, this definitely would have been a good option. Although i usually have my girlfriend on the back with me so the quick detach isn't a very big selling point anyway. But thank you for the suggestion!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts