Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the 07CX motor and the new 2008 DX motor will be the same? Does the 07 CX have sreaming eagle heads and I wonder if the new DX will? I am going to get a 07 CX or a 08 DX just depends on the motor. Probably gonna have to wait 2 weeks to find out huh?

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
i dont think the 07 1250 has an 02 sensor...and from what i heard on the ultimate factories show,they had 132hp(at crank) over 1130cc 120hp at crank....

I dont think the 08 1250 will have that much HP over the 1130,due to increased emmission control 02 sensors ect ect...

but noone really knows for sure,until we have an 08 to put on the dyno and really compare that to a 1130cc on same dyno,same day...thats the only true way to tell.

I just am abit worried about getting aftermarket exhausts for the 08s for sometime...until they start making them with 02 sensors ect....

we should know alot more monday when the website updates and the new bikes roll on off the trucks..

dan

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
I spoke with a HD tech, the European 08's are being choked due to Swiss emission laws. He didn't seem to think it would even have the power of the 07's....

Don't forget the laws are tighter here, we need a catalyst etc etc....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts