Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read the attached post from the V-Mod Forum.

125 HP :whack:

KAZ, Do you know this guy?

Discussion Forum

V-Rod Tech

need more power
Date: 10/16/2003 12:41:54 AM
Email: [email protected]
URL:

Message: i need more hp and am looking for ways to do it currently im at 125hp and its just not enough do they make supercharger for the vrod in conjunction with NOS??? my goal is to make it over the 200hp mark

·
Registered
109 Posts
Frank Storms said:

Message: i need more hp and am looking for ways to do it currently im at 125hp and its just not enough do they make supercharger for the vrod in conjunction with NOS??? my goal is to make it over the 200hp mark
good luck with the 200 and still being able to ride on the street. NOS isn't horse power anyone can add it for $400 it's usally just to make up for peoples lack of riding skills my $.02

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Sick him Kaz? Where will he start I wonder, the price or the slight on his skills?

*grabbing a ringside seat*

·
Registered
109 Posts
Karl Scott said:
Sick him Kaz? Where will he start I wonder, the price or the slight on his skills?

*grabbing a ringside seat*
I said usually. Again I really have no exp with Harleys and Nos I am just going off my exp with sportbikes. But NOS is a easy solution to artificial HP. And I was referring to a dry system for $400

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
I was yoking brother, it's ok. Probably should have attached on of these :rofl3:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I'll try and be Nice!;) My system cost way the hell more than $400 bucks and with both bottles is good for about 25 seconds of wide open Fury!I'm pretty sure with the right gearing I could do some serious Top end stuff!Talk with Sam about Bonniville and the 200mph mark!:eek: Will see?Were this 125hp guy?:sinister:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts