Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just get back from the dealer. Took my bike for a test ride to checkout the new settings. Definitely need stage 3.

Anyway, while looking over the bike to check their work first, I noticed that the left side of the swingarm was scratched to hell!! I showed it to the Service Desk Manager and asked her what the hell were they doing to my bike!

Fortunately for me, she always goes over the bikes when they come in for scratches and flaws. Since she has no record of the scratches, they owe me a new swingarm! So I decided that since it will be apart, I would upgrade to the chrome arm. $125 and no labor, not a bad deal!

I think that they are learning to hate me and my bike! Basically I have replaced one shock, upper and lower beltguards, and now the swingarm for about $250. :diablo:

-Bry

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the bike is finally finished! I went to the dealer to look her over and to pay the damage. The dealer installed new passenger pegs, new chrome rear brackets, new hand grips, new braided throttle cables, new chrome rear axle covers, new chrome lower belt guard (all bought elsewhere), new shock, new chrome upper belt guard, and new chrome swingarm for $350!

Not a bad deal, I think...

-Bry

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dereck said:
:thumb:

now how about some pics
Dereck,

Will do after I get the bike back, and use up the rest of the film in the camera. (Haven't bought the digital yet). :broke: I'll get a CD burned with the prints so I can upload easily.

Have a good one..

-Bry

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Threw a few pictures in the gallery. Not the best, but will have better ones once the weather breaks and I can get it to a better location.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts