Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Lawn Dart
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have no idea what the PO has done to the engine. Its 09, Tab, Tuner, topless, Never stops pulling, near perfect AF ratio through all the gears. No kicking when I lug it. If you are member of V-rod owners on facebook then you can see the dyno sheet. I don't have membership to a hosting site. IM and Ill email you a copy.

regardless of that its fast. Other being dyno'd and bikes from trask and other were hitting the promised hp from builders. So for you tweeking about corrections factors and happy dyno's there is not pleasing you I get it.
Ill likely have Trask dyno it later as I have some add-ons I plan this summer.

If you are in Phoenix and want to hit a dyno together let me know. It is what it is.

·
The Massive Pr1ck
2,668 Posts
I wonder what's wrong with my 06 R? It ran 120 on the dyno and is the slowest bike I've owned since my 79 CB400 Hawk. Still love it though.

OK I stretched the truth a bit. My yz80 powered YSR50 was slower in a straight line and I had a 696 Ducati Monster for a couple months until I realized people were laughing at me and not with me. It was also slower in a straight line.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
REALLY happy dyno!!!!:angeldev:
It's also standard smoothing. These numbers are always higher. The only ones that are accurate are SAE smoothed. Now don't get me wrong, the numbers are good but unless they are SAE smoothed it's not accurate when comparing one dyno to another. Apples and oranges . SAE smoothed is the true standard for measuring and it is almost always a lower number.
Ron

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.