Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

The Final Contest for 2010 Bike Of The Year!!!!

• #1 Billy. 2003 VRSCA. Plano, IL.

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • #2 Andre W. 2007 VRSCAW. Tracy, CA.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #3 Jon L. 2006 VRSCD. Bolingbrook, IL.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • #4 Eric C. 2008 VRSCDX. Chicago, IL.

Votes: 81 38.9%
  • #5 Ed W. 2009 VRSCF. California.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • #6 Jan H. 2005 VRSCB. Bath England.

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • #7 Brian. 2006 VRSCR. Virginia, USA.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • #8. Fabian R. 2005 VRSCSE. San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • #9 Al S. 2007 VRSCX. Citra, FL.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • #10 Greg J. 2003 VRSCA. North Carolina.

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • #11 Frank C. 2006 VRSCD. Longview, TX.

Votes: 72 34.6%
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Ok, Eric's bike is definitely more my style, buy as far as overall work and content, I gotta give it to Frank hands down. All sick bikes but dayum Franks mods are insane!

·
Registered
1 Posts
A couple of them doesn't even look like V-Rods!!! When is customization just too much??? LOL!!! All of them are beautiful on their own way, and it's very nice to see such diverse models of this great bike! Hail to all!!!

·
caferacer
5,715 Posts
Friends.....

oh man - decisions, decisions..
You think you've got problems....
I've got two local vrod friends entered.
Guess I'll vote for BEST ...neither friend gets my vote.
ED was a muscle landslide win.Andre has a collector AW. arghhhh,sorry guys.Tough choice.
You may spank me:spank:....just don't :bash::hidesbeh:

Got to go with the cafe' fairing 06D from Texas:D way to go Frank

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Yeah, I'm on the Frank wagon. Tons of one-off designs. Lots of self engineering going on there. Only thing stock is the frame!!! :notworth:

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
:surrender:surrender:surrender

I think I'll just pull up a chair and watch Eric and Frank battle it out now. :notworth::notworth:

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,213 Posts
:surrender:surrender:surrender

I think I'll just pull up a chair and watch Eric and Frank battle it out now. :notworth::notworth:
You mean I wasted my vote :). I would have voted for Eric then.

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
You mean I wasted my vote :). I would have voted for Eric then.
No, I definitely appreciate the support. :cheers:
However, at this point, it would take a small miracle for me to get close to those two.

·
Frank
4,320 Posts
Damn they are both "[email protected]&@!?'ng AWESOME! :soapbox:

They should publish a calendar of each one detailing the progress from "stock" :moped: to where they are now :chainsaw: ... Any votes for THAT???!!!

:notworth:
There is a video floating around on the forum of a lot of my build. Here are a few pictures when I picked her up in late '05 and when I was fabricating the swingarm and rear mono-shock.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,927 Posts
There is a video floating around on the forum of a lot of my build. Here are a few pictures when I picked her up in late '05 and when I was fabricating the swingarm and rear mono-shock.
OK, LET ME RE-PHRASE MYSELF:

:notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth:

IS THAT CLEAR???

PS: WHERE IS THAT VIDEO???!!! :hidesbeh:

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,213 Posts
Next time I know to hold off my vote till later so I can make it count (don't read this Billy :)). I'd be voting for the DX now cuz I see that other bike too much.

·
Buy American!
3,966 Posts
Universal Appeal

After a lot of deliberation and careful consideration, I decided to make a Command Decision...

I asked my wife.

She doesn't know any of you, so there is no prejudice. She came in, studied each photo several times, narrowed it down to 5 favorites. Then she asked the most ridiculous question; "Is this a bike contest or a calendar contest?"

OMG!

She finally gave the nod to #11 over #6 (the same two finalists that I had!!!) without any input from me.

So, that is who we voted for- #11 Frank.

Her reasoning was the same as mine; his photos are both outstanding and would look the best on a calendar.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.