Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

The Final Contest for 2010 Bike Of The Year!!!!

• #1 Billy. 2003 VRSCA. Plano, IL.

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • #2 Andre W. 2007 VRSCAW. Tracy, CA.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #3 Jon L. 2006 VRSCD. Bolingbrook, IL.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • #4 Eric C. 2008 VRSCDX. Chicago, IL.

Votes: 81 38.9%
  • #5 Ed W. 2009 VRSCF. California.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • #6 Jan H. 2005 VRSCB. Bath England.

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • #7 Brian. 2006 VRSCR. Virginia, USA.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • #8. Fabian R. 2005 VRSCSE. San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • #9 Al S. 2007 VRSCX. Citra, FL.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • #10 Greg J. 2003 VRSCA. North Carolina.

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • #11 Frank C. 2006 VRSCD. Longview, TX.

Votes: 72 34.6%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Out Riding
381 Posts
I would say #4, for looking the meanest and sickest. But it was a tough choice, as I loved #11 also. Both Eric and Frank have awesome taste, good job guys.
Wow, some great bikes, humble to be in this contest with such fine machines!!
Mr. Martuszewski, you are responsible for the 1st custom parts on my bike. My 1st week here, I bought my PC black brake pedal from you. It was the start of my transformation!!

Lux, thanks for stick with this month after month and seeing this project for bike of the year for the full 12 months.

Thanks again for everyone who voted for my bike to get me this far.

· Out Riding
381 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments! I really did not think I had a chance given the bikes it was up against. Billy, Jan and Frank and the rest of the bikes, hell, if I was not in the contest, I would have voted for Jan. It is quite an honor to be voted as BOY. This was my 1st attempt to build a bike/change a bike. Its funny, looking/riding it every day, it just looks like a motorcycle to me. All my inspiration came from reading this forum, seeing what others had done. Got to say, taking apart,cutting up a almost new bike (at the time) was daunting. Again, I consider myself lucky to win the Bike of the Month and now bike of the year. Thanks to all who voted for me, I am honored to represent the V Rod model!

A big thanks goes out to Lux for sticking with this for 12 months!! I know it was a lot of work and probaly a pain in the a$$. Thanks Lux, Good Job!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.