Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Ill be playing either Mystic1221 or MN4S for the title.

May the best team win!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
It should be something like this:
1. Mystic1221
2. AZ Milf Hunters
3-12 The rest of the teams...

Just kidding, good luck this week, just don't have too much of it...lol

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Should be a good match-up this week. Good luck to both of you.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congrats PHXDX on you superbowl win. I'll be back to take the trophy next year, so enjoy your championship...

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I will.

I made a poor decisions benching Burress and Maroney, Stecker didnt start, Smith, Kearney and Whitten didnt do squat and Jax D's didnt show up.

Dirty Kurty is my boy! Its amazing what a $1.5 Million bonus will do for your performance.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I had the same problem, I benched B Jacobs, and then B Rudd was deactivated just before the game and I didn't see the update, so that killed me. Oh well, good season, and I'm already looking forward to next year.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On one hand I hate playing the final game in week 17, but on the other hand, you really have to get creative with your roster and take a few chances.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Congrat's Milf Hunters.:thumb: :plause: :plause: :plause:

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
mystic1221 said:
Congrats PHXDX on you superbowl win. I'll be back to take the trophy next year, so enjoy your championship...

What he said only DOUBLE!!!:them:

Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK boys the 08 schedule came out yesterday, just a sign that the season is getting closer, time to start preparing for your draft!

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Count me in. I do think we should have a live draft this year, and maybe a little bit of $ on the line would keep people playing all year.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
myneed4speed said:
who stopped?
I thought there were a couple who stopped about halfway through. Maybe I'm wrong, but there were a few weeks where the oposing team had 3 or 4 players in the lineup that were on a bye week or injured when they could have filled the spot with the existing roster they had. Just kind of took some of the fun out of it when you know you're going to win like that.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Totally agree. Defense saved me more than once.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Youngzee said:
I thought there were a couple who stopped about halfway through. Maybe I'm wrong, but there were a few weeks where the oposing team had 3 or 4 players in the lineup that were on a bye week or injured when they could have filled the spot with the existing roster they had. Just kind of took some of the fun out of it when you know you're going to win like that.

Damn man, I really needed some weeks like that!:banghead:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts