Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 07 Nightrod from the dealership a year ago before I knewto much about the vrods. Anyways I want to know if it is better performance wise for parts to have a 1250 since I have a 1130 and I haven't found to much for mine. Oh yea im new here too so what's up to all and thanks for your help

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
All the performance parts are interchangeable between the 2 engines, now there is no replacement for displacement...

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
All the performance parts are interchangeable between the 2 engines, now there is no replacement for displacement...
you got good pics and nice bike

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
1130 proparly tuned and with minor mods runs just fine. But then again a 1430 would be better!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so even though when i go to the dealership and they tell me that the cam kit only fits the 1250's it will all fit mine. Im just trying to make for certain before i go and spend the money on this stuff and it not work. Does anyone know of someone with an 1130 that has got the kits and all that and put it on.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
the stage 2 cam will fit the 1130cc motor..that big of a cam in a small motor will be a top end rocket.. great high rpm hp but may be a little weak off the bottom

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
:them:
I have a stock 1130 and have never had an issue keeping up with the 1250s that make up the rest of the "Misfits". except for that time I was trying to keep up in the twisties with a rear Metz that had 10k miles on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts