Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked again and the '11 models are on the H-D website. And, predictably, the dissapointing lack of new models is realized.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
I want a job at the Product Development center so i dont have to do anything

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
The term "Ghost Flames" on the DX scares me ... I'll have to see it in person ... no way that can be good

·
Registered
583 Posts
i just went to the website and zoomed in on the photos... i see no ghost flames... very curious though.

new color options should excite some.... i'll stick with my vivid/denim DX if its ok with the motor company...

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I wish the DX only came in Denim (Or Flat). I like the Yellow in Pictures, Not Sure what "Chrome Yellow "is and I am Weary of the "With Ghost Flames" that arent shown in any pictures. Will hold off until I see it in person.
They kept the DX Solid Colored, No Terrible Paint Schemes like on the AW and A models prior with the "Puddle Of Paint" in the middle of the air box and a different around the sides and They Left the Racing Stripe and they left the Wheels alone so its all good still

THe Orange would be So great if it was Flat (Or Denim)

And Once again The Iron would look great in Flat yellow too.
Glad they got ride of that Pewter color.

The XR1200 Looks Excellent in White though

THIS Horrid Display though Shows that HD is Still trying to "HArley Up" the DX line with these "Mods Shown"
This is the Worst I have seen in a long time, No Chrome on a DX, Jezuz people have NO imagination, its just so Dull sometimes. Chome Sliders, Belt Guard Etc.. ESH what a Pile of Crap!!!!

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
The term "Ghost Flames" on the DX scares me ... I'll have to see it in person ... no way that can be good
Actually looks very cool

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Maybe they can hire DoctorFlamo! :hidesbeh:

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
:stooge:

Hahaha....while that is somewhat humorous considering recent posting, why do I feel that this thread just made a dangerous detour??
You made it dangerous when you titled this thread! :stilpoke:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Its Odd for HArley to Use this Stripe and even Weirded that they continue too because its "Subtle" instead of the top "Clown car Parade Float Styled" crap they are know for. I love the Stripe, Glad its still there.
Yea, I know it's me...but I have been ripping stripes, stickers and graphics for years....whether it's via a web page or literally ripping them off my bikes....

·
Pure Hooliganism
686 Posts
Well, there's always next year, right? Just like the Mariners. Same old hopes, same old results. 10th anniversary of the VRod next year. Maybe they will do something special then. Like drop it. Why they don't put that TC103 in all the models now is puzzling. And we know the one we really want is the Revolution powered something else. Hmmm. Crazy stuff

1 - 20 of 205 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.