Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 will be the 10th year aniv for the V-rod family. Do you think Harley will do anything special for a 10th Aniv bike?

What has been the trend for Harley bikes on these situations? I know they had limited edition 100th year aniv bikes... but was wondering if anything for the 10th aniv.

J

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
been talking and thinking about that for a while ... My wife just does not understand why i will be selling my 2010 F for one if they build it in a muscle !! cant wait and here's hoping

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,424 Posts
Yes, I heard its gonna be an annodized F model and Lux already has dibs on the first one produced... :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
379 Posts
If they discontinue the Vrod, it will show one thing about Harley Davidson...they dont give a damn about quallity, all they care about is marketing and a name. Only good thing on my 2007 VRSCDX is the engine. Why do you think so many people spend so much money moding Harleys, the rest is all crap. :hidesbeh:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Funny enough - but at least here in SoFla, dealers can't keep new or used bikes on the floor.

Methinks the rest of the world is finally catching on to what everyone here obviously ALREADY KNOWS...

VRSC's ROCK!

Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts