Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now since it has the black frame shouldn't it be considered a "B" model then? Sweet looking bike I like the color scheme just don't like those laced front rims.

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Demthios said:
Now since it has the black frame shouldn't it be considered a "B" model then? Sweet looking bike I like the color scheme just don't like those laced front rims.

The anv. paint is the black frame, the rest of the aw's are silver frame. Why would they want to down grade a A model to a B anyways :stilpoke:

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
nic_a_bod said:
The anv. paint is the black frame, the rest of the aw's are silver frame. Why would they want to down grade a A model to a B anyways :stilpoke:
Isn't that what you did there, buddy? :wazzup:
They want it to look badass, not "fancypants" would be my guess. :)

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Pondo said:
Isn't that what you did there, buddy? :wazzup:
They want it to look badass, not "fancypants" would be my guess. :)
Nope made it look like a dx :moon: ha ha ha

How are the twins doing have they been in communication since they found each other

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
nic_a_bod said:
Nope made it look like a dx :moon: ha ha ha

How are the twins doing have they been in communication since they found each other

Demthios said:
I remember someone one here say that the B is the original DX lol
The DX is one of the forms a B could take. A true B model can be whatever you want it to be. Chromed out, blacked out, any color, anything you want, any direction you want to take it. That's what makes it the best, IMHO. You can make it a true reflection of you, a bike exactly as you want it. Even the "twins" are very different from each other. There is none other like mine and none other like HoldHard Bill's.
That's why Nicky here is trying to make his A into a B. That's why even Lux has a B riser. Need I remind you Nick?:
Nick_a_bod's wet dream said:
I wish I owned a B because it's the Best most Badass bike ever conceived. All others fall short of the glory of the B. Many try to be like the B, but fall short of the B. Often imitated, never duplicated, the B stands alone above the masses. Women swoon for the B and are helplessly attracted to the few wise men who have chosen the B. The V-Rod stands out among all other bikes, but a B stands out among all other V-Rods.
B's rule!! B's FOCKING RULE MAN!!!

PS-I'll be changing my forum name to Nick_B_bod ASAP.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
AJL said:
I like it. Would prefer a billet spoke look though.
I guess it stands for VRSCAWishes it was a B!
I like the design. Looks clean and sharp, not flashy. Eye catching.
I do like the spoked front wheel too, but I'd like it more if it had a solid rear wheel. Or if the wheels were all black or all chrome. The grey don't fit.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
AJL said:
I like it. Would prefer a billet spoke look though.

I'll take it just the way it is.:)

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i DO like it.. that would be the one that would ALMOST lure me away from what i have lol.. but i LOVE mine .. i do nt get ga ga over new model years on anything especially if i am in love with what i have.. its the same with my mini ..

·
Registered
156 Posts
needs the B headlight to be more B-ish, and I agree ditch the Spokes and go billet

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
As a Memeber of the "A" squad I will Officially Give you fine people here in the now defunct "B" model section this Horrendous, ugly specimen called the 105 Anniv. edition. This could quite possible be the worst looking Vrod I ever saw, more than those awful Skunk jobs back in 2003. UGh if I had to wake up and see that thing everyday I would start it up and shut the garage door until I reached that peacful sleep and never had to wake up and see it again. The bst thing about it is the front wheel. So the Aniv Ed is Officially a "B" model. AKA the worst Dressed woman at a Wedding.

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Luxlamf it's okay if you are prone to monochromatic tendencies, so did everyone in the 1930's but hey times do change! LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts