Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a brand new 100th Anniversary jacket that I obviously haven't and won't get around to using as I have a Victory these days..

This has been stored, covered, in a cupboard (closet to our US friends) since new and is unworn and PERFECT!!

As you can see, it has the large embroidered HARLEY-DAVIDSON 100th Anniversary logo along with ‘Harley Davidson - 100 Years of Great Motorcycles’ embroidered in gold script on the back.

It also has ‘Harley Davidson’ in gold 60mm high leather lettering on the front and a silver piping along the length of both sleeves and across the chest and shoulder lines, front and back.

The inside is beautifully lined with a two pockets (one zipped) and another large embroidered ‘1903-2003’, 100 years declaration logo.

All zips are ‘Harley Davidson’ ones, marked ‘Harley Davidson 03’, the shoulders have stretch panels in them and the front of the jacket has two zipped front pockets and cuffs. The collar has fasteners that enable it to be worn clipped down (or not). The waist band also has an elasticated leather stretch panel at the sides. The main front zip is a ‘double’ one, so can be zipped/unzipped from the bottom or the top..

This is marked as a 'M' but fits me perfectly (and I have a 42" chest).

Words cannot describe just how lovely this jacket is 'in the flesh'..

Please do bear in mind that the pictures DEFINITELY don't do it justice!!

This was pretty expensive and is probably the last new one available now.

I will ship to the US.

Please let me know if you have any queries and I'll get them answered asap..

If you don't get an answer back promptly, email me direct at:

[email protected]

and I will get back to you same day.

Cheers,

Seb.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's a nice jacket. Are you showing it off or are you selling it? coz I did not see a price.
I have no idea what to ask for it (or my other one), so it depends what you think..

If you want to let me know what its worth to you and I'm sure we can work something out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I'm over the Pond..

That jacket is not the same as this one.. HD made two types of 100th Anniversary jacket..

There are used jackets out there for sale but as you've shown, none in 'sensible' men's sizes..

I really doubt if anyone could find a new one these days..

I know I usually practically give things away and I admit that I don't know what to ask for this, but it certainly wouldn't be anywhere as low as 100 bucks, I'm afraid!

Regards,

Seb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts