Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
T-bag:
I have a brand new one. The price in the '04 accessory book is $80 for the plain one.
Mine has the 100th Anniv. (chrome) do-dad on it. Make me an offer. I was thinking about putting it on my bike, but don't have a sissy bar yet.....and don't know if I want to add all that stuff.

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
redrazor said:
T-bag:
I have a brand new one. The price in the '04 accessory book is $80 for the plain one.
Mine has the 100th Anniv. (chrome) do-dad on it. Make me an offer. I was thinking about putting it on my bike, but don't have a sissy bar yet.....and don't know if I want to add all that stuff.
RedRazor,

Thanks...I`ll let you know shortly. I have the mini sissy bar on right now. Would you be possibly looking for something like that? Maybe we could work out a cash and trade deal?

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
Tbag:
All I've got is the cushion (with the 100 logo). Can you post a photo of the set up you have on the bike. Maybe we can make a deal after I see what you've got. thanks
redrazor

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
redrazor said:
Tbag:
All I've got is the cushion (with the 100 logo). Can you post a photo of the set up you have on the bike. Maybe we can make a deal after I see what you've got. thanks
redrazor
Here ya go...

Attachments

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
Tbag:
I need a "fender base plate kit" to mount a sissy bar to, also. I would trade you the 100th ann. cushion for the base plate and low sissy bar. That's if they would work with my rear touring seat pillion (passenger seat). I think they would (?). You would have to buy a new base plate, plus the correct sissy bar to mount my cushion on to. What do you think? The 100th ed. stuff is supposedly a bit hard to get (?)
I'm in no hurry, so think about it, if you'd like. redrazor

·
2,552 Posts
TBAG809 said:
Here ya go...

TBAG809,

It hurts my ears looking at your V-Rod :diablo: DO YOU STILL LIKE YOUR FORCE PIPES. Did I say it louder enough for you to hear me. :rofl3: You do have a nice look ride. How many miles?

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frank Storms said:
TBAG809,

It hurts my ears looking at your V-Rod :diablo: DO YOU STILL LIKE YOUR FORCE PIPES. Did I say it louder enough for you to hear me. :rofl3: You do have a nice look ride. How many miles?
Hey Frank,

What did you say?!! :laugh: I really do love my Force pipes. But they stress me out. Cant relax while riding. They make so much damn noise. It`s a good noise and they sound amazing but it just hurts. People freak when I cruise by. They think someone is flying a 747 over them. :laugh: :thumb

I`m at about 3400 miles so far.

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
redrazor said:
Tbag:
I need a "fender base plate kit" to mount a sissy bar to, also. I would trade you the 100th ann. cushion for the base plate and low sissy bar. That's if they would work with my rear touring seat pillion (passenger seat). I think they would (?). You would have to buy a new base plate, plus the correct sissy bar to mount my cushion on to. What do you think? The 100th ed. stuff is supposedly a bit hard to get (?)
I'm in no hurry, so think about it, if you'd like. redrazor
The baseplate would work but now that I think about it, if you have the touring pillion the mini sissy bar wont look right.

Thanks for the offer but I`m not takin off the base plate to buy a new one. I was thinkin the low sissy bar and $40 bucks cash. No big deal. I`ll wait till one pops up on EBAY.

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
Tbag:
Well, we tried anyway. I think I'm just going to buy a base plate and sissy bar some day to mount the cushion on. Then I can ride a passenger in relative safety and comfort. Thanks anyway. Good luck. redrazor

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
redrazor said:
Tbag:
Well, we tried anyway. I think I'm just going to buy a base plate and sissy bar some day to mount the cushion on. Then I can ride a passenger in relative safety and comfort. Thanks anyway. Good luck. redrazor
I just found a few at some dealers. I am having one shipped to my house.

·
I love my V!!!
311 Posts
TBAG809 said:
Anybody know if these are still available?
One just came up on eBay recently. I bid on but got sniped (hate those guys!)

They are few and far between online so you might want to try a bunch of dealers to see if they have any

·
Registered
284 Posts
G'day T Bag.
If you don't mind, how much were they from the dealer, as I'm after one?

Thanks mate.

Ken.

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ken said:
G'day T Bag.
If you don't mind, how much were they from the dealer, as I'm after one?

Thanks mate.

Ken.
Hi Ken,

the 100th backrest pad was $99.95 US.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thanks mate.
Gives me an idea as to what to pay without being ripped off if I can find one.

Best wishes.

Ken.

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ken said:
Thanks mate.
Gives me an idea as to what to pay without being ripped off if I can find one.

Best wishes.

Ken.
Ken,

The best way to find one is to have your dealer do a search on there computer to see what other dealers have them in there inventory. That`s how I found mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts