Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wheels came off an 07 VRSCD Nightrod. They are 10 spoke Black/Alloy wheels in excellent condition, 180 rear. Bought the bike new this year, the stock Dunlop tires are included with less than 1000 miles on them, bearings also included pressed. asking $800, buyer pays actual shipping cost only in US please. PM me for info or with offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Anyone interested? Make an offer.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$700? if not, it might be on ebay tomorrow. I'd rather sell them to a forum member.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have to make sure they will fit my bike. 04 A. Also what the shipping would be. Then how much I could come up with vs what you're willing to take.
Michael

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, you might need new bearings for them which isnt a huge deal for an 04 but i'd double check with Harley... shipping depends on where you live and how much these things weigh, i havent checked that yet.

I have to make sure they will fit my bike. 04 A. Also what the shipping would be. Then how much I could come up with vs what you're willing to take.
Michael

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I take that back, the harley site says it should fit '02-'06 VRSCA, VRSCB, VRSCD and VRSCR models. Also fits '07 VRSCD and VRSCR

·
Registered
515 Posts
10 year old thread? I dought it. He hasn't been on here in 4 years. So don't hold your breath

1 - 14 of 14 Posts