Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get an exhaust for my VRSCX. I called a Supertrap dealer and asked if the Supertrap V-5 2:1 pipe would fit my 07 X. I was told yes it would. OK great all set to order.........called back a week later and talked to someone else and they said that it will not fit the 07X. I guess that if you have the big rear tire you need to emphasize that when you order.
Does anyone know if the CFR pipe will fit on my bike?? My other question ...the 07DX, special does that have the same frame and exhaust mounting points as my 07X

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
The Supertrapp V5 fits just fine. The exhaust bracket bolt holes that attach to the frame don't line up in the front. You just need to drill one hole in the bracket to line up with the hole in the frame. It's a 5 minute modification. Use some kind of spray penetrating lube to get your head pipes loose from the factory exhaust, mine only had 1400 miles on it when I pulled them off and it was a bitch getting them off dry. I had to take my frustration out on the third volume with a sledge hammer after I finally got it removed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts