Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
CHROME & LOTS OF IT
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE LIKE NEW COST ME $750 PLUS SHIPPING WHEN NEW SO ILL LET THESE GO FOR $500 PLUS SHIPPING MAKE YOUR BIKE STAND OUT FROM THE REST WITH THE FATEST ON THE MARKET THE RISE ON THESE IS 6" AND THEY ARE 31" WIDE.
CHEERS FLEX

·
VROD JUNKIE
1,390 Posts
Oh Man....... I could so see these on my bike!

But then I would need to do something with my gauges.... hmmm

3 more weeks till pay day damn it...:bash:

·
VROD JUNKIE
1,390 Posts
My Pay is due in next Friday mate. I am also awaiting a commission cheque too.

So if they ain't gone by then Ill be PMing you. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Why are you selling them? I was thinking of getting Dave at Burleigh bars to make some for me but in black. He has made the bars for my last 3 choppers. Cant fault his work.

SMB
Gold Coast

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can you post a few pics when you have the 3 inch set fitted so I can see if it the height I want mine to be.
Whats he charging you!
SMB
Gold Coast

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Sorry I can not install the bar on the Street Rod, but can you tell me where the airbox cover is coming from? Thank you for a quick note

·
CHROME & LOTS OF IT
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can you post a few pics when you have the 3 inch set fitted so I can see if it the height I want mine to be.
Whats he charging you!
SMB
Gold Coast
They are on now the cost $750 and it pulls you forward a lot more so if you have back problems proberly not a good idear. I will post some pics just havent had time as ive been to busy fitting a nice new set of renagade rocklin wheels to another v-rod last night and tonight was a 5 3/4 head light to different v-rod, very busy.........

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Thank you

1 - 20 of 24 Posts