Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...reduced...$500.00- 2009 vrscf muscle

2009 Muscle- Mint- 3400 miles- vivid black-Tab performance pipes, Power Comm.V fuel management, K&N hi-flo. Harley factory security, Harley Muscle windshield (quick detach), Brembo Brakes, Battery Tender, stock pipes and never installed Power Commander Auto-Tune kit are part of this deal. Bike is under warranty through 06/20. Priced to sell; was $12,900.00, now $12,400.00. Serious inquiries only please. See Pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
If you decide to sell the windshield or the autotune seperately let me know.

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
2009 Muscle- stock pipes are part of this deal. Bike is under warranty through 05/11. Priced to sell; $12,900.00. OBO See Pictures
Good luck with the sale, very fair price! Same thing, let me know if you sell without or split up your stock parts. I would like the stock exhaust pipes. Thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Great price!!! I wish this was for sale a couple of months ago

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Passenger pegs?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm interested. I was wanting to hold out for an abs bike but they are few and far between.

are the passenger pegs still included even though they have been removed? I can't see them in the parts picture

I am in michigan, would you consider covering shipping costs to deliver here? It looks like it would be about $675

1 - 16 of 16 Posts