Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im gonna start this fresh ... as when u have 3500 veiws perople stop looking ...so here we go ....

The bike is a silver 09 vrod muscle, it has 1500 miles on it.
Abs brakes witch arent standard.
Security system,
Engine tank gaurd,
Windsheild,
and its converted into a optional full bagger and if you not into the bags then the bike will be sold without for a cheeper price But they are quick disconect.Im pretty sure he's the first to do this or make this for this bike ....so far at least.

asking 14k with everything bags .. hatbox... ect

or 13k with out the bags and hatbox

Dun hesitate to throw an offer out there .. pretty firm but have some leway..

take in mind that the bags are custom and you cannot walk out of the dealers with this bike stock for less then 16k before taxxes... not to mention the thousands in extra content. Practicly no miles. when this was first posted he was asking 18.5 with less miles of course... but none the less

The bike is located in New lenox, Ill

You can shoot me a text or call anytime
815-302-1360

Looking to move this bike ... he wants go get a new bike .. somthing diffferent i suposoe.

Thanks in advance ... the bike is very clean praticly new you will not be disapointed

Attachments

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
That's a very good price
it's bad you can't sell it here in canada
they sell about 18 000 + one tax; used

this i why i got mine in US and brought it back here in mtl
overall the bike will cost me 16 500 all included taxes custom, trip and all inspection

oh yea the dealer here sell them 21 000k + taxes, F_ crazy

forget about negative comments

good luck

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks lol .. yea it is a good price but im willing to make it better is someone would just throw an offer out there .. we can see what we can do .. i will sell the bike 100% stock for a decent amount cheeper .. or willing to go lower than 14k for everthing .. maby 13.5 uno someone gotta be interested ... any offers

·
Registered
340 Posts
I got some decent action on Craigs List, start the line with Harley........

Good luck with the sale.

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
the bottom line is.. you are never going to get what you have in it back out.. sorry.. that is the nature of the beast.. i have seen many many nice bikes here that have more than 30K in them go for 10K or less..

good luck with your sale...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
22 Posts
I understand that the baggers are removable but I'm not sure how you can put back to 100% stock since holes had been drilled through the sides of the fenders. Too bad I'm in AZ, otherwise I would have been interested to check it out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I understand that the baggers are removable but I'm not sure how you can put back to 100% stock since holes had been drilled through the sides of the fenders. Too bad I'm in AZ, otherwise I would have been interested to check it out.
Who said anything about holes being drilled though the fenders? haha Thats how an idiot trying to put bags on his bike would of done it. I can asure you there are no holes drilled into the fender ..the brackets are conected to the inside of the fender and rap around. Yea they do ship bikes ya know. Also my grandparents have a house out there there are always going back in forth and being as its getting cold in chicago , im pretty sure they are gonna be making there way back out there. They have a house right outside of pheniox in CaveCreek. But yea anywhoo there are no holes this bike can be taken back to stock and you would never know there was bags or any other part on it. thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ah, I looked more carefully at the pics and indeed the bolts are on the brackets only and it looks like the brackets are wrapped around from inside the fender. Very clever!

The problem with buying from a far away state is you gotta fly in to check out the bike which costs money and make it hard to bargain, then you also gotta pay for shipping to have it shipped, so the combined cost of travel and shipping is just too much to add on top.

Maybe your grandpa should try to bring the bike to AZ and try to sell it there. I think the market for bikes in AZ is probably much better than in Chicago because people can ride year round down here in AZ. You're not going to be able to sell the bike up in Chicago now that summer is over and winter is going to set in. If they drive between IL and AZ and have a truck or can pull a trailer then maybe transporting the bike to AZ wouldn't be a big issue. It may be worth the trouble to do that.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes , he is definatly a very clever man lol. But not sure whats hes doing. He is heading to AZ in about as month so the bike will just be sitting in his garage in chicago i supose i dun think hes bringing her along.

12k stock
13.5 with everything..
pretty firm ...might take 13 for everything . ..but firm at 12k for stock.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
2010 HD VROD Muscle's are @ the dealership right now for $14,000.00

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
2010 HD VROD Muscle's are @ the dealership right now for $14,000.00
with abs or without, with this custom bagger setup I think not. But thanks I looked at them 2 months ago at the dealer. Now just to find an appropriate fairing. This is part of my plan to turn my blueflame into an E85 streetable rocket. Have this to ride while the flame is down again. For less than 16 total will have a spare 09 muscle engine (600 miles on it) just setting

1 - 20 of 37 Posts