Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nothing more than a junky Indy pipe with a new name made for the F. Stay FAR away.

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
No probs with my Indy's,cept righthand turns(v-rods not a kneedragger anyway).Musta been because I didn't have to have mine NOW,and waited for the pipes in the group buy.Seems to me that all the pipes after the GB back in the spring,have had less of the issues than before the GB.Yes,whoever coats them for V&H does a poor job,and should be corrected.

Looking at the pics of the 'F' compared to the other version,the exhaust is higher than mine.Even the rear header curves up higher.But it's hard to say since the pics are photochopped.

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing more than a junky Indy pipe with a new name made for the F. Stay FAR away.
No, not true. V&H would have had to redesign the bends to accommodate the new dip stick location, and the new pipes have not had all the issues as the old ones have.(hope so, I have a new one sitting in my garage for my R) So, maybe you need to look in to things alittle more before you just start throwing out B.S.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
No, not true. V&H would have had to redesign the bends to accommodate the new dip stick location, and the new pipes have not had all the issues as the old ones have.(hope so, I have a new one sitting in my garage for my R) So, maybe you need to look in to things alittle more before you just start throwing out B.S.
Actually Brian I think your wrong. Look at these two pics. The bottom pic is Al's bike just before I took the Indy off and put a TH header on. That rear pipe looks exactly the same as the one on the F. They haven't changed anything on that pipe except for the name and they still haven't made good on any of the shitty pipes that members are stuck with.

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually Brian I think your wrong. Look at these two pics. The bottom pic is Al's bike just before I took the Indy off and put a TH header on. That rear pipe looks exactly the same as the one on the F. They haven't changed anything on that pipe except for the name and they still haven't made good on any of the shitty pipes that members are stuck with.

My bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts