·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #821
dammit... where'd everyone go?!?

·
Dog In Training
1,514 Posts
Is it time to plan the next Fling???????????

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Y'all want to do it on the same weekend, the one after Mother's Day, or we could do it the next weekend, that would be Memorial day? I know some folks have kids so they might not want to do Memorial day. What do y'all say?

·
Dog In Training
1,514 Posts
Whatever the masses come up with is fine for me! When is the Fall thing in Fayetteville? Might have to ride my bike up to that one - what a shame. Got relatives in Hazen, Little Rock and Hot Springs. I should be able to make it at least one of them places there in a day.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #831
memorial weekend won't work for me.. i'd vote for the same time...

·
Retired N Loving It!
6,454 Posts
BEING RETIRED,

GUESS WHAT,

I'M OPEN!​

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Im a fan of the same time. Holiday weekends are impossible for me to get off work

·
Dog In Training
1,514 Posts
Will someone hide the pussycat from my wife. It wasn't easy getting out of there without it. :eek:

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #836

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
Sounds good to me. You should post something about this in the other parts of the site, such as in the Off topic area.

One of the fun things this past year was the availability of a go cart track that the group got on at the MWT, lots of competition. I assume that this will be based on the MWT, another gathering of V-Rods. Maybe you should post in the Spring Fling thread.
In case any of you were interested, check the signature.

821 - 837 of 837 Posts