Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have a 09 night rod complete 240 factory HD setup. I just switched over to the hogpro 300 kit, and i just took this off of my bike with 264 miles on it. I dont know if anyone is interested just trying to gauge it and see... Included is... Front rim and tire, rear rim and tire, swing arm with everything attached to it...As for pricing, im thinking $1500 obo....im clueless on what this would go for... Let me know!

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
do you know if this will fit an 07 night rod?
I don't know for sure. But I believe it will as long as it comes with the pivot shaft, and spacers. I am sure someone with more knowledge can chime in.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
same swingarm as '07 dx, but not positive on the D fitment

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it does come with pivot shaft and spacers... and from what the harley dealer told me, they said it will no problems..

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey everyone, I have a 09 night rod complete 240 factory HD setup. I just switched over to the hogpro 300 kit, and i just took this off of my bike with 264 miles on it. I dont know if anyone is interested just trying to gauge it and see... Included is... Front rim and tire, rear rim and tire, swing arm with everything attached to it...As for pricing, im thinking $1500 obo....im clueless on what this would go for... Let me know!
im still waiting on a price for the swingarm shipped to 41143
:)

·
2009 VRSCF
162 Posts
No Photo's?

What is the asking price on the swingarm. Been in PM's for this price several days ago.

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts
You are killing me with your forum name bro...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts