Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this beautiful bike it has 200 miles yes 200 miles! still have the free service due from the dealer. I love this bike but the wife doesn't. i bought it hoping she & i could enjoy it together but she won't even ride on it. plus between my camaro & the bike there's not enough time to enjoy both. i put on V&H slipons,K&N Filter & the Fuelpak. I have the original pipes as well. 14800 or without the extras 14k firm. as stated it has ABS,Security & it's sunglo Red. here's a few pics but i'll take her outside & get more asap. I live in NewPortRichey, Fl to help if anyone is near that would like to see it. I'll answer any Q's asap thanks. call 727-267-2625

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try one with a backrest

My b/h did not like the FZ6 - pegs too high, butt too high:mad:
M-109 - poor seat, high pegs to clear the pipes:mad:
V-Max - poor seat. slide off of the back:mad:

Muscle, OK back seat, slide off of the back. Got H-D backrest and now she loves it. :moped: Buy a passenger backrest before you sell the bike! :dance:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My b/h did not like the FZ6 - pegs too high, butt too high:mad:
M-109 - poor seat, high pegs to clear the pipes:mad:
V-Max - poor seat. slide off of the back:mad:

Muscle, OK back seat, slide off of the back. Got H-D backrest and now she loves it. :moped: Buy a passenger backrest before you sell the bike! :dance:
It's not that she doesn't want to ride period. she is a over thinker ya know she goes over all the what if this happened. She freaks in my Camaro when ever i touch the gas. no hope i'm afraid.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
She freaks in my Camaro when ever i touch the gas. no hope i'm afraid.
I've been down that road, brother...keep fighting the good fight! I finished the year-long build of a BBC for my 78 Trans Am fully capable of planting 500hp through the stickies and if she even THOUGHT she heard the sound of those throttle blades cracking, she was gripping the door handle and my wrist with a clasp that would draw blood! Just because she won't ride with you doesn't mean you can't enjoy the bike yourself!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
even THOUGHT she heard the sound of those throttle blades cracking, she was gripping the door handle and my wrist with a clasp that would draw blood!
LOL same here, my LS1 dynoed at 450whp wait till she finds out about the 150shot :nos i don't want to sell her but with our work schedule we have one day together the rest of the time i'm mr. mom so i have limited time. stay safe Brother !

·
Registered
35 Posts
That really Sucks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
hey there!!! Really nice bike!! You were asking 14500 for everything?? Where are you located?? I live in Ottawa Ontario.. Looking for a muscle now or maybe later.. Not sure

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey there!!! Really nice bike!! You were asking 14500 for everything?? Where are you located?? I live in Ottawa Ontario.. Looking for a muscle now or maybe later.. Not sure
Hey yeah I want 14600 for everything, I'm sure you know the V&H slip ons go for 600 by them selves so with the fuelpak & K&N plus a battery tender it's a great deal. i will take the stuff off & sell the bike stock for 14k but the performance parts really make a big difference. i never opened it up cause i only have 200miles on the bike but i could tell as soon as i road her there was a noticeable difference. give me a call if you want i'm not in a hurry to sell cause i really don't want to but i gotta keep the piece with the wife so i rather keep my SS Camaro than the bike i'm more of a car guy anyways but this bike is Badass & i love it. as it says i'm in trinity Fl it's near Clearwater or Tampa if that helps just google it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
That's to bad that you have to sell your bike.. I'm a big car guy as well having a 64 mustang and a bike. At the begining my gf was not to willing of me getting a bike like yours but now she does not mind that much.. She will never ride with me but I really enjoy riding with buddy's even alone.. I hope the best for u that maybe your wife will give a little so you en up keeping her.... All the best to you... Will think about it and let you know...

:cheers:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update, I still have this bike i haven't put it on ebay or in the bike trader yet i guess that will be my next step. willing to take offers but nothing ridiculous guys thanks. still has under 300miles.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Please let me know ur absolute bottom number on this beauty.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts