Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,061 Posts
sounds awesome!....cant wait to hear the driveaway!!

also cant wait to see the new 1250 with TH dyno compared to the 1130 with TH!...

thanks alot
Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TH's sound

Here is the dyno run. Only had time for one run. Dyno hp's later.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Manolo...sounds great! How do you get your videos so small without f'ing up the sound quality? Does the 1130cc forum do it for you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fafafooey said:
Manolo...sounds great! How do you get your videos so small without f'ing up the sound quality? Does the 1130cc forum do it for you?
Mi camera does it. It can shoot at 640 fine,640 standard or "160 giving you that smallest" video file and same sound quality for all 3 mpeg file sizes. The same file at 640 fine will be a 40 megs file but can't load up due to limited capacity allowed by the forums server. I think is practical. Still pics are no problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
for some reason I cant get the audio off of those clips!!?? The HD guys have been talking about the TH since I bought my bike, but I have still yet to hear it from a V-ROD standpoint....I guess the wait continues.

On a TH what would be the fuel mgmt you need? A full on race tune, or a download...(im still not sure of what to do with mine yet..thx)
 

·
Comfortably numb!
Joined
·
1,968 Posts
Great sound!!!! I think those are the best looking pipes on the DX too :notworth:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sith1250 said:
for some reason I cant get the audio off of those clips!!?? The HD guys have been talking about the TH since I bought my bike, but I have still yet to hear it from a V-ROD standpoint....I guess the wait continues.

On a TH what would be the fuel mgmt you need? A full on race tune, or a download...(im still not sure of what to do with mine yet..thx)
For any pipes I would go with the full download if I choose the race tuner. Do you have a pc or mac? if mac convert the files. Try my gallery. Good luck man.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
684 Posts
nice sound, whats with the leather jeans with no arse?? ok i know chaps are an american thing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my horse

Let me telya pilgrim. My horse drag my ass "back a few years" and got the hole on them. Ever since looks like I'm not the only one with the same outfit around here. They go well with the bike though.:moon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
at the dyno with manolo. the clip does it injustice. those pipes were so loud. and flames shooting out. above the human ear level loud. but they can go louder.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
684 Posts
just watched dyno run, sounds awesome,:notworth: no more chaps jokes:angeldev:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chewey said:
just watched dyno run, sounds awesome,:notworth: no more chaps jokes:angeldev:
Do you know Kim and Allen Brown in your isle? He's a postman and she's a nurse/midwife.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
684 Posts
the names dont ring a bell, do they own harleys? i may know them by sight from the local harley riders group of great britain. not really a hog member type, to many tassles and chrome for me.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top