Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw my first 08 today. It was a 105th vrscaw, I loved the look of the bike but the placement of the rear o2 sensor is horrible. The dealer also said that there are no first alotment ABS bikes. They said that when they tried to order one that the order was returned to them.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
indychrome said:
I just saw my first 08 today. It was a 105th vrscaw, I loved the look of the bike but the placement of the rear o2 sensor is horrible. The dealer also said that there are no first alotment ABS bikes. They said that when they tried to order one that the order was returned to them.

Man I really thought the 02 sensor placement was really well done. I have put 02 sensors in 3 different sets of pipes and its no easy chore and hiding them is damn hard.

·
Registered
73 Posts
indychrome said:
...or they just want you to buy the one sitting on the floor for $1600 over list. ;) Was this at the 96th St. HD?

p.s. Does anyone know if we can just call Harley themselves about stuff like this? I'd really like to know if they'll ever have the anniversary edition w/ ABS, or if I should just bite the bullet, buy it now (at no more than list price, thank you)) and act like ABS was never an option. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts