Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
lakedrunk said:
2:00am...ring ring ring:

lakedrunk: {waking up voice} Hello?

Coonass: Hey, you weren't supposed to answer your phone. I was supposed to leave you a voicemail.

HAHAHAHA...and then Coony said..."Lakedrunk, you don't sound so CHIPPER":angeldev:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
HAHAHAHA...and then Coony said..."Lakedrunk, you don't sound so CHIPPER":angeldev:
yeah I remembered he said something about being chipper or not being chipper. I was still half asleep and don't really remember the whole conversation :D

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
that aint rain, its just the wind...

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
or "dont go over there, craig threw up over there"

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
lakedrunk said:
yeah I remembered he said something about being chipper or not being chipper. I was still half asleep and don't really remember the whole conversation :D
He told ya who he was twice. He yelled COOOON----ASSSSS the 2nd time he told you!! LMAO!!! Rob and I were in the other room cracking up!!

Speaking of...that reminds me of another quote:

Approx. 2:00 AM in the morning....
Coony: Cuppy go get your phone we have to call Lakedrunk
(So Cuppy goes inside and grabs her phone, comes out and Coony drunk dials Lakey, and leaves a message)
Skip to the next day around 10:00 AM
Coony says: $hit!!!! We forgot to call Lake last night!!!!!!!
Cuppy: Toby...YOU called him last night!!!!
Toby: What? I did??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
365 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
He told ya who he was twice. He yelled COOOON----ASSSSS the 2nd time he told you!! LMAO!!! Rob and I were in the other room cracking up!!

Speaking of...that reminds me of another quote:

Approx. 2:00 AM in the morning....
Coony: Cuppy go get your phone we have to call Lakedrunk
(So Cuppy goes inside and grabs her phone, comes out and Coony drunk dials Lakey, and leaves a message)
Skip to the next day around 10:00 AM
Coony says: $hit!!!! We forgot to call Lake last night!!!!!!!
Cuppy: Toby...YOU called him last night!!!!
Toby: What? I did??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LOL...I think that was when Toby realized that he forgot a lot of things!:stilpoke:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
LadyLes said:
LOL...I think that was when Toby realized that he forgot a lot of things!:stilpoke:
Completely agree Ash!!! I do think that moment that trumped that one, was when we told him about the special "Talk" Jaime had with him. He said "Please say no. Please say you didn't do the talk". It was freaking hilarious!!!! He was TOTALLY embarrassed! Even worse when he knew Frank/Bob was there with a front row seat!

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
CUPCAKE said:
Completely agree Ash!!! I do think that moment that trumped that one, was when we told him about the special "Talk" Jaime had with him. He said "Please say no. Please say you didn't do the talk". It was freaking hilarious!!!! He was TOTALLY embarrassed! Even worse when he knew Frank/Bob was there with a front row seat!

That was the weirdest feeling in the world to know what went down and I had no recollection..

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
LadyLes said:

:banghead:

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
coonass>>>>F*#K SPONGEBOB!!
uhhhh yeah, coonass again>>> hailstorms, tornados, and nekkid coonass' at ten...
robertb>>>>hey dude, does that light work? let's pretend we're park rangers!!
eddie's wife (craigs buddy)>> wtf, why were you feeding him that cheap ass tekillya? you know how much medication he is on!!! eddie>> oh shit... i forgot!

i honestly remember laughing my ass off several times at many different things but these are the only things i can recall...

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
them darn southern louisianians don't talk right, you can't understand anything they say :laugh:

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts

·
King of Safety !
1,636 Posts
I have to say that I am extremely disappointed in the way you have handled this take over. Its a business to you and a passion to us. I work in the IT industry and if you had any respect for the user – (me) you would have done this in the middle of the night .As far as memberships and Fees for some – I think you missed the point of what this site was about. Don’t get me wrong I support MAX 10000 % but I don’t support the current owners. And you wonder why you’ve had problems in the past with your forum take overs and why they suddenly fail. I will no Longer be coming to great wonderful site that you have destroyed in 1 day after the 90 day membership expires. I currently have access to software and possible server space for anyone who would like to try and go back to the old way .To any members that care here are my stats
Craig Elliott
Aim—pawpaw2me
Email – [email protected] and [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
my favorite quote though came Sat morning......
Jedi!!!!! "We have a problem, I threw the Jack bottle in the truck last night and the lid wasnt on all the way. Most of it spilled out in the truck. But at least my floor mat caught some of it."

·
Southern Comfort
381 Posts

:notworth:
I have to say that I am extremely disappointed in the way you have handled this take over. Its a business to you and a passion to us. I work in the IT industry and if you had any respect for the user – (me) you would have done this in the middle of the night .As far as memberships and Fees for some – I think you missed the point of what this site was about. Don’t get me wrong I support MAX 10000 % but I don’t support the current owners. And you wonder why you’ve had problems in the past with your forum take overs and why they suddenly fail. I will no Longer be coming to great wonderful site that you have destroyed in 1 day after the 90 day membership expires. I currently have access to software and possible server space for anyone who would like to try and go back to the old way .To any members that care here are my stats
Craig Elliott
Aim—pawpaw2me
Email – [email protected] and [email protected]

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
my favorite quote though came Sat morning......
Jedi!!!!! "We have a problem, I threw the Jack bottle in the truck last night and the lid wasnt on all the way. Most of it spilled out in the truck. But at least my floor mat caught some of it."
i resemble that remark...:D

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
21 - 40 of 50 Posts