Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Sundowner seat for my 07 VRCAW and came across someone that was selling one that fit their 08 night rod. I’ve searched online to see if the fitting would be the same and called my local Harley dealership only to come up with no answers. I tried searching this forum as well but nothing to really give me a strong enough inclination it will work. I’m hoping someone in here will be able to help me out. Attached are the pics and understand the numbers on the back of the seat aren’t all that much help, since I’ve tried searching them as well. They don’t have the model number so I’m stuck with this being the only info available. Appreciate the help!

SB

Attachments

·
"Vrod King"
932 Posts
It will fit.

·
"Vrod King"
932 Posts
You know if you don't like it, I'll buy it from you. I've been looking for one too.

·
"Vrod King"
932 Posts
Mike I noticed your flair. If you're looking for an R, some guy has one for sale here in NorCal. 7k miles, $6k. Looks pretty good, orange/black version.
:coff: I think I'll leave that one for someone else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.