Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Streetboy
11 Posts
Needing a OEM headlight, technically just the casing. Or any idea of an entire new setup.
I bought an LED replacement from Amazon. Way brighter than the stock issue. Oncoming drivers are flashing their headlights at me in broad daylight it's that bright. Cost way less than the HD replacement and fits perfectly. Check it out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought an LED replacement from Amazon. Way brighter than the stock issue. Oncoming drivers are flashing their headlights at me in broad daylight it's that bright. Cost way less than the HD replacement and fits perfectly. Check it out.
Thank you pls share a link, cause I have seen of those after market ones that actually emit black light, that's how useless they are... It makes things darker 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did buy a new headlight but I still need the casing as all the headlights I have been able to find require the factory casing. I have it "fixed" as much as possible at the moment but certainly need a new casing and refuse to pay $200 for basically a cup of tin for over a decade old bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts