Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
08 five spoke 180 wheels and tires f/s new price

I have a set of 08 five spoke wheels for sale they are still on the bike but i will be takeing them off tomorrow when my new wheels come in. It is a 180 rear wheel and matching front. Comes with the bearings in the wheels but not the rotors cause i will have to use them on my new wheels. Not a scratch on them. They are in excellent cont. $450 plus shipping or best offer but i need to know fast before i trade them in. May be i was asking to much so i dropped the price down a little.

Attachments

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
hey sonny, off topic but that seat looks great! are those from AW?

...(i just got the same bike last weekend!) :D

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
sell them before I get a bright idea to chrome them...

Bump

·
Registered
311 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Sonny, your wheels would look great on either of these guys (deadeye or jethro) bikes, and your price is fair. You guys - your rotors and cush bolts right up. Slap new avons on these, and you are all set! Go for it, boys!!! Joe

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will have the wheels off today. I have a couple guys are wondering if they will fit the earlier v rods. What i do know is that my wheels have the 25mm bearings and the pre 08 has the 1 inch bearings. So i dont know if you would have the change the bearings or the spindels so they will fit. I know that it cant be that hard to do. If you want them let me know and i can have them shipped out tomorrow. And they would look awsome chromed.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Yes - you will have to buy the bearing kit to install these on the earlier bikes as I did on my 05B. THere is a whole thread dedicated to that procedure on this forum and the bearing kits are not that expensive.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the information on the bearing kit I thought thats all you would have to do but I wasn't 100% sure since that I have never done the switch and I didn't want to lie to anybody. Thanks again

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Bump for a good deal. I have a set of these on my 06 D. Pics in my gallery.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts