Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
INFANTRYMAN
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following is some parts I was going to keep just in case I ever sold the bike to revert back to stock. But now two years later it's not going to ever happen. Plus now I am about to PCS from FT. Bragg NC to FT. Benning GA within the next 7 months. So cleaning out the house.

NOTE: Shipping is to U.S. only. IE the Continental, anywhere else shipping will have to be looked at.

So here it is:

2008 VRSCDX (less than 300 miles on these parts)

Stock cans = SOLD
Stock 2 into 1 exhaust = $150.00 OBO, shipped
Stock Heat shield set = $70.00 shipped
Stock rear shocks = SOLD
Stock lower exhaust support = $40.00 OBO, shipped

Paypal only, I will eat fees. I am a verified account, and have 152 100% feedback on Ebay, and 7 on here with 100%, if you want multiple things I will be glad to deal a price cut.

Pic (more upon request)

·
Registered
181 Posts
The following is some parts I was going to keep just in case I ever sold the bike to revert back to stock. But now two years later it's not going to ever happen.

NOTE: Shipping is going to have to be worked based on weight/size package/location. US post office only please. I have UPS here, but they usually cost more so if you want I can find out cost.

So here it is:

2008 VRSCDX (less than 300 miles on these parts)

Stock cans = $150.00 OBO
Stock 2 into 1 exhaust = $225.00 OBO
Stock Heat shield set = $75.00 OBO
Stock rear shocks = $60.00 OBO
Stock lower exhaust support = $60.00 OBO

Paypal only, I will eat fees. I am a verified account, and have 152 100% feedback on Ebay, and 6 on here with 100%

Pic (more upon request)

does you 2 into 1 come apart bc the 2010 dont

·
Grabbin' a Handfull
196 Posts
PM sent about cans

·
Grabbin' a Handfull
196 Posts
Cans still up for grabs. $110 to ship these to a US Military Base is a little ridiculous, no offense to the seller, thanks USPS!

·
INFANTRYMAN
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cans still up for grabs. $110 to ship these to a US Military Base is a little ridiculous, no offense to the seller, thanks USPS!
I agree, 110 bucks from FT. Bragg to him is crazy. I could use the Army mail system which is free, from unit to unit. But if caught and/or someone on his end says something I would get nailed to the wall. I am willing to use USPS, UPS, or FED-EX if need be.

Size is not much an issue, as much as weight. Also the fact it is going overseas.

·
Grabbin' a Handfull
196 Posts
Cans are pending to you DESTRO, just awaiting payment to Paypal.
Payment sent. After rmartuszewski got the real shipping cost from the right USPS person, which was waaaaaayyyy lower, and 20 minutes on the phone with PayPal we have a deal.

Thanks! :plause:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts